We are proud to be the only Denplan Excel accredited practice within the Scarborough area!*
Denplan is the UK’s leading payment plan specialist. Supporting a preventive approach to private dental care, Denplan payment plans help our patients to prevent dental problems before they start.
With the very best oral health advice, up-to-date dental knowledge and the latest innovative techniques, we as Denplan dentists and our team work to ensure that you, as a patient can enjoy healthy teeth and gums for life.
Lots of people don’t save for dental treatment, so by budgeting and adopting a preventative approach, problems and costs can be avoided in the long run.
We offer a range of Denplan Payment Plans, and our team will help you pick just what’s right for you.
What are the Benefits of Denplan?
- Spreads the cost, with predictable monthly payments, allowing you to budget for your dental care
- Aesthetic private options for your dental restorations.
- Discount on cosmetic treatments, such as tooth whitening.
- Includes dental examinations, recommended hygienist appointments and all necessary x-rays and oral cancer screening
- Preventative oral health advice to help stop any problems before they start
- Access to Denplans exclusive 24-hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline
- Emergency call out cover for weekends and Bank Holidays, anywhere in the UK.
- Worldwide dental injury and emergency dental cover.
- Cover towards treatment costs if you have a dental injury or trauma.
- Mouth cancer cover up to £12,000
PRICES START FROM JUST £9.90 PER MONTH
Recognised by the British Dental Health Foundation, Denplan Excel is a comprehensive clinical governance programme and an invaluable compliance tool for practices. It also includes an innovative patient communication framework providing individualised patient clinical risk assessments and oral health scores. As a patient, you can feel at ease knowing that everything is completed to the highest of standards.
What does it mean to be Denplan Excel Accredited?
The practice has been independently assessed and certified as meeting the requirement of the Denplan Excel
Certification Programme and complies with the principles and practice of clinical governance.
The requirements of Denplan Excel Certification include the following to comply with Clinical Governance:
This practice is committed to clinical audit – to monitor and continually improve the quality of
dental care provided. We maintain a practice-based quality assurance system which includes:
• A review of the consistency of dental care provided
• Compliance with current best practice in the control of cross-infection
• Adherence to current Health and Safety at Work requirements
• Conformity with current requirements relating to taking x-rays
• Participation in Continuing Professional Development as required by
the General Dental Council
*At time of writing 30/04/2021