“GDC Gold Standards”
There are nine principles registered dental professionals must keep to at all times to ensure we are providing the care and service expected of us by our patients.
1. Put patients’ interests first
2. Communicate effectively with patients
3. Obtain valid consent
4. Maintain and protect patients’ information
5. Have a clear and effective complaints procedure
6. Work with colleagues in a way that is in patients’ best interests
7. Maintain, develop and work within your professional knowledge and skills
8. Raise concerns if patients are at risk
9. Make sure your personal behaviour maintains patients’ confidence in you and the dental profession
All of our clinicians are registered with the GDC.
Click here to visit the GDC website